Mark marks his tenth year as a soloist in 2011, and he does it with the strongest collection of songs in his solo career. I Still Need Him has everything you expect from a Mark Bishop project—touching stories about the overlooked characters of life, thought-provoking songs of encouragement, and magnificent ballads.
But there’s more.
From the catchy newgrass sounds of “I’m Listening For the Call” (the #1 Song for May 2012) to the James Taylor-esque sounds of “Are You Goin’ Where I’m Goin,” Mark ventures into new musical territory—with his distinctive Kentucky Bluegrass-tinged Gospel twist.
- I’m Listening For The Call #1 Song – May 2012 – Singing News Magazine
- God Builds Churches With Broken People
- Job’s Wife
- My Name Is Jesus
- Are You Going Where I’m Going?
- I Still Need Him
- It’s My Turn
- Your Easter Sunday Is On It’s Way
- That’s The Sound Of A House Being Built On Love
- One Drop Of Blood Became A River